Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Monday, November 9, 2009

Day 25: Rain rain...

It's so cold here lately....I guess it's time to take Mr. Bear out...

Today was pretty tiring at least for me. I woke up almost late, and I guess I really don't have anything to do with them anymore since they didn't knock my door anymore. Not that I care, really.

For RD, finally I got the mark for the project. Got 7.58 in total, so if I have to sum it up with the mid term exam result, I will still get 7 (round it up). Which means I still have to work hard for final. At least we won't have guest accounting anymore. Maybe it'll be better that way, I'm not sure.

As for supervision....I'm still thinking, should I take HR or not? Maybe it's better if I stick with FO? Because today in supervision we have another group learning, discussing...not that it was really bad or sort, I just found that I don't like it that much. I prefer group studying outside the class. As for inside the class, I prefer passive learning like usual. I'm more of a listener than a talker (which finally have to say something anyway since my zhongguo friends are basically voiceless when it comes to group discussion *sigh*).

So far what I have in mind for internship are FO, HR and marketing. The last one would only happen if I can take marketing next semester. And if next semester I can take CBL Housekeeping, I think I prefer that one than services in kitchen & restaurant. I like cooking but with my own space & pace, please. And the option to take internship in Toronto still applied. Last night Nink came to my room to talk about managing events with Phuong. Well, thanks to her & her bf, maybe my second option would be either SK or China. Japan not so appealing to me anymore, thanks to several discussions I had before, and maybe Thailand isn't a bad option either.

I also talked with several PG2 students: Promise, Laura, Hannah.....well, they gave good infos about Glion life.

I feel like I really want to work right now but I still have semester 2 to cover. I think I already reached the age where I prefer to work rather than studying. But the question from the few months back is still the same.

Do I want to work in this industry or not?


Not sure about the answer but yeah.....cover semester 2, internship, then I will think about it. I guess I can make the real decision only after I entered internship.

Maybe I will also take RD Management next semester. Mom & dad doubt HR too anyway.

*sigh*


Exams are near......contemp issue this week.


HWAITING!!!!


Gotta study now, and group study tomorrow...


I'll call it a day now. See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment