Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Day 26: Why so manyyyy??

Yes, why so many works to do?

Supervision.....we have to prepare for the debate (yuck, debate again!)

RD...I have final so can't really complain about that.

Basic accounting....guh, I barely can do any reviewing right now. Too many things to do!!

F&B.....I was planning to do it tonight but I guess I have to delay it until Thursday night because of contemp issue!!

Contemp issue.....ugh, so many materials to read & understand by heart. Just like NIcolas had said. That guy surely knows a lot....

English....nah, nothing too much to care for now. I already finished like 80 % anyway.

Speaking of contemp issue, I have group study with Snoopy, K, T, Audrey & Liko this afternoon. I feel bad for them since I didn't understand the coca cola case study and I only managed to print the cruise line ppt this morning (I feel like killing those machines!!!). I feel so useless, guilty and like a freeloader since I couldn't say anything much.

But I'm glad we can do group study. I don't think I can manage to read & understand the whole materials by myself, with my stupid brain and what.

Another thing. I got so easily distracted, so pathetic of me. I was too entranced watching the cute scenes in THJ last night and this was what I got today. So I guess this is God's punishment for me. I will do better and be responsible next time...

So yeah....need to book flights to Netherland and Poland too. Plus, counting how much expenses I will get by the end of this year. I don't think I want to see....prices in Montreux are more expensive, I'm worried I'll become much more stingier than now.

But if it's for good, I don't care.

Hectic weeks just started, plus the cold weather.....I hope I can survive and do much better.


Stole this cute gif/pic form lj today, so cute!!! Credit goes to dubulove and whoever created the file~





Now back to study study and studdyyyy!!! I don't want to disappoint them anymore! Feels like a retarded already this afternoon, better do better next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment