Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Mata, hisashiburi....

Ohisashiburi....

Can't believe my last post is almost 2 years back, I wish I have the habit of regularly updating. Might as well start now I guess.

Just got back from my interview with Hyatt. I guess I can say it went well? It's obvious what they want from me is my Japanese, and even the Director told me so. Time to open Minonggo agaaaaaiiiiiinnnnnn.....

And I'm glad the 2 maids are at least here to help now, I'm seriously worried about mom. She didn't say anything but with her history of hurt kneecaps and all, better not risk it. Not to mention I can't help a lot either because the mosquitoes just love me. A freaking lot.

I'm still tired after the interview, I think I'll just play some games tonight & some chapters in Minonggo, if I'm in the mood. I'm not even sure if I want Hyatt though, but the location makes things easier somewhat & it's nice to see that they appreciate my Japanese. What if I get another one from, say, Bali? God, I dunno. Jakarta is obviously convenient but in the matter of hospitality, Bali is better. Too many pros and cons to list & me is too lazy to do it tonight.

I'm going for the games now.

I'll call it a day, before my head explodes.


No comments:

Post a Comment