Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Day 30: Disappointed

My dear, I really need to train myself to update things regularly.


As usual since it's been a long time I'm not updating, there are a lot of things I need to share.

Graduation day. Now this is a big problem to every PG students here. The Board has changed the date and make our graduation day at 21st May!!! How ridiculous is that??? Graduation day before final exam?? Did they not think about the possibility of someone failed? What about resits & retake?! Besides, what kind of fun is that when they hold something like this before the horror of exam....

Worse, I told my parents about this this afternoon. And they said they probably won't come because there is no reason for visiting anymore. Oh Jesus I really want to go to Vatican together with my family!! This is a once in a life time opportunity, why did it end up like this??? They seriously not thinking about us who live far away from Switz, how nice is that!!! They did not even listen to us when some of us decided to discuss about this with oh our so lovely program leader, whom we can not trust anymore.

Case number two, I finally got my F&B Admin grade, which I have totally butchered up during final exam. I wonder if I should take a math course or something, surely the problem is not about I'm bad at calculation. I mean, I did that a lot during high school and even without calculator!!! 4 years of no calculations in university has somewhat ruined my skills I guess. Anyway, thanks to my project grade & the fact that they made it 60% project & 40% final exam, I still can pass. OMG my exam grade is horrible, thank God I got a great team ...

Case number three. My roomie is being impossible again. I know I complain a lot about her being too noisy & too focused on herself, that's why I always stay in the library until late these days, so she can call anyone she wants to, can listen to music as loud as she wants to, can invite some friends to the room.......and now she said she can't be my roomie anymore because I'm too QUIET to her liking. She said she frustrated because of that. Why is she so weird?? I gave her her space already and now she wants to kick me out of the room. She even asked the Student Affair already without telling me first. How nice....
But anyway, I can't live with her anymore if she is going to be like that. What a spoiled girl.

On the other hand, I finally will go to Spain for midterm break. Not my first choice of place, but what can I do? Too many things happened and so little time to do everything at once. I have no other choice....and I'm travelling with these kids that sometimes annoy me because they keep asking me about everything but not doing anything by themselves, as if I'm the tour leader. Well, they are still kids, what can I say?

As for internship, I don't even know where I wanted to have it anymore. Currently waiting the response of Marriott New Orleans and Dubai. Just applied to Pan Pacific Singapore, Seattle and Wyndham Xiamen too. I'm still hoping for Marriott though, I always wanted the best one. Or maybe I'm just greedy.


Due to the trip to Spain, I guess I can't celebrate Easter properly. Forgive me, God. I hope we still can go to Church a bit during the week. Hopefully we can have a safe trip.

Winter clock ends today. Less sleep for 1 hour, at least this is weekend. I'm still a bit tired after walking until Chateu de Chillon today...


Will call it a day now.

No comments:

Post a Comment