Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Day 15: I don't know...

O hai....

Just the like the title, I don't understand anything anymore.

Now I've begin to doubt myself. For everything. For anything.

At first, I was happy and proud to have the opportunity to go here. It's rare, I know. Not all people can do what I do right now.

But is it the right path for me?

Is this the right choice of career I want to be?

Most of all, is this what I want to be? What I meant to be?

I don't know...

Maybe I'm in the middle of transition. My previous study is so much different than now. And now I have to face some courses that I'm not even sure I can handle...or like...or even want to attend...

The promising future lies ahead is tempting...but can I grasp it?

Not to mention the homesickness.....

But if I have to go back...

I think I will regret it.....at least now.

I'm not even halfway trying but I'm already feel sick at some parts.

Even though I won't regret my decision to come back, what should I do once I came back?

Not knowing of what should I do after graduated----it is exactly the reason why I came here in the first place. Because I don't know what kind of job I would get, what kind of job I can do....

So I'm stuck in the middle....

And I admit I'm stressed.....depressed even....of all of this....

God, please help me....

No comments:

Post a Comment