Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Friday, February 26, 2010

Day 27: @____@

Oh God, I'm really not cut to write in a blog obviously...


ANyway, my life is pretty much....frustrating. Though I'm sure it's because I have time management problem.

I just finished CBL last week, finally finished with all lacking of sleep, super tired days with morning classes to attend (never not attend one, yay!!), and on top of it all....finished with my allergy!!!

Not exactly finished but....at least I won't get in touch with the allergens anymore.

ANd now, I need to focus on projects and internship hunting.

Project wise, both are challenges for me. In operations, some of my group mates are frustrating, especially a certain someone who talks a lot but rarely shows up in meeting. What a pain. Not to mention this project doesn't go to the way it supposed to be...

F&B......this is hard also since it's full of calculations. Oh God.....I think i need to take a math course, I didn't have such a big problem with calculations in high school. $ years without figures sure can make you senile.


As for internship....


Bye bye, Canada. If only you're not so picky in term of students, I will definitely go there.

Bye bye, EU......with the very same reason with Canada, plus why don't you accept Asians???

So...USA? My friend said it'll be easier since we will go through agency but how far we can go I have no idea. Thanks to those "people", my country has a bad image in the states as far as I know. Bah...

And my family will skin my alive if I even try to try Middle East or India or Africa (I'm not interested either).

SO.....final choices??


USA, Japan, China, Taiwan, Singapore......and my own country.


And I don't know what to say anymore.


I need to ask Junesea & Sebastien to send me the CBL pics...


Need to go back now, either to project or bed, The latter is more tempting....



I will call it a day....

No comments:

Post a Comment