Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day 28: Not funny, it's snowing again....

My dear, today I started with annoying things


My roomie, who is always stressed these days, left in a hurry, made a lot of noises when preparing herself, and left without making her bed or turning off the bed lamp & desk lamp. Which were attacking my eyes like crazy. God, she's worse than my previous roomie...

And when I finally went out, it was snowing and still snowing until now.

And I was happy we don't have slippery grounds anymore....or should I say we didn't have...


Anyway, today I just got interviewed for the Ritz Carlton company, the Penha Longa in Portugal. Honestly, Portugal isn't even in my interest but I really want Ritz Carlton!!! I'm in love with RC since I started working in Starbucks PPL.....despite it being in a relation with Mariott.




It looks good, yes?

They said it's smaller than the ones in Spain but still looks cozy. I need to ask David more about this. Like I said, my point is not Portugal, it is Ritz Carlton.


But if I got recruited, I have to start in June until December. Then I won't be able to attend Fina's wedding T_______________T
Despite all of that, I have no idea why but I started to feel hopeful and excited. I still have to send some CVs though, who knows.....they probably won't accept me. I wonder what will they see with those general questions, I hope they can see I'm genuine (or should I say gullible nad naive?)


Now that this interview passed....at least I can concentrate with operations management. Hopefully, really hopefully, it will end well....


Pray for me, my dear....

No comments:

Post a Comment