Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Day 12: Actually an old post...

Hello again...


I have so many things to write and now I probably lost most of them, like usual. LOL so much to myself, kkk~

Last week (or so), my high school friend Memel came back from Singapore. She's already back now, and she's there for internship. Anyway, she asked for a mini-reunion with me, Vina, Febby, Tania and Cassie. She even have a crazy idea of a photo studio session with our togas (graduation robes)!! LOL, these girls are so amusing~
So it was settled we will go to Taman Anggrek mall (TA) at 11 am...at last Saturday.

However at Saturday morning, she sms-ed me saying the reunion was postponed to 1 pm because Vina the cat has mandarin lesson in the morning and wanted to go to a hairdresser first (like OMG, they took this photo session really serious!!). Okay, it was fine, as long as they told me earlier.

The problem was, when I finally there at TA, I have to wait for them for 2 and a half hours!!! I even skipped lunch since I thought we'll have lunch together!!! I was tired of walking around all alone there, I even visited The Body Shop who has big sale at the time, trying some body mist and eau de toilette..only to find I'm allergic later.

In the end I texted them like this:

To Memel: Mel, are you guys on the way now?

No answer, so I tried again, to Vina's mobile this time.

To Vina: Meong, if we are about to cancel this, I still can call my chauffeur to pick me up.

They called me soon after. Memel kept apologizing, said that it was Vina's fault for taking too long at the hairdresser, she sang Super Junior's Sorry Sorry to me, but would that work? No, of course not. I was angry, really angry, but what can I do anyway? I'm tired, hungry and pissed.

After that I bought McDonald's choclate sundae, enough to stuff my stomach with anything, whatever. But after that I still have to walk around aimlessly again, waiting for those "nice" friends of mine.

Hello, ladies? YOU WERE MAKING ME WAIT FOR 2 AND A HALF HOURS ALONE JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR HAIR?????


When they finally arrived, I really wanted to explode. REALLY!!! But well, it's me, who is never can explode to someone dear to me. So I didn't explode but really showed them that I was pissed off, and they kept apologizing to me. Heh. At least they still have the manners to do so.

We took those photos after that, and it was quite fun. There wasn't much to tell except that the photos turned out to be both hilarious and disappointing. Vina's expression kept either pervy or silly, and she was always look at the camera (OMG, lw sadar kamera banget si bu???). My face was too....white. I guess it was because I mixed the UV and face powder too much. We even forced the tomboy Cassie to wear make-ups, and her toga wasn't hers in the first place~ Tania didn't have a toga, hers was rented when she graduated, and so she wore her doctor's jacket (for the lack of a better word).

The mix of UI graduate and Atmajaya graduate plus a doctor cum lecturer (yeah, right XD) were pretty interesting :P I wish I can upload the photos here but Memel hasn't uploaded them yet.




After that, we went to eat to Sour Sally. Sour Sally is the first frozen yoghurt in Indonesia. I'll skip the introduction for next time, I'll just say it's extremely popular but I found it....well, standard. The only thing capture my attention was it was very cold! Of course, it was frozen yoghurt. I picked the original taste with longan topping, it was pretty good. The other ordered the strawberrilicious (strawberry-flavored yoghurt) and matcha-flavored yoghurt. The last one didn't appeal to me since I don't like ocha for anything except for drink in its original taste: as a tea. We also ordered a waffle with yoghurt. Tania and Febby insisted me and Memel should try it since we were the ones who never tried Sour Sally before. The waffle came long after the yoghurt finished. And for your information, we ate in a record time: 3 minutes!!! And we ate the cool treats while chatting as normal girls do (LOL)~



When the waffle finally arrived, we attacked it without much further ado XDD It was so pretty with a swirled yoghurt on top plus some mochi toppings. But what we found the most delicious, at least me and Cassie did, was the waffle. It was tasty even without the yoghurt, I wish I can buy the waffle itself without any toppings whatsoever because I love it! This time we finished it in 5 minutes! LMAO!! We were a horde of hungry girls or what??

After that we just went strolling around, wasting time while waiting the photos to be developed. I think we visited some make-up shops because Vina needed a lecture of how to be a pretty woman, so to speak XD plus strolling around in Gramedia book store, because basically there was nothing we could do. They still have interest in comics and mangas it seems. Sadly I no longer interest in mangas. Now that I think of it, it's kind of weird. It feels like all of sudden I lost any interest of them and that's all.


Later, as promised before with me and Memel, we went to eat sushi!! YAY, i looooooveee sushi!!! e went to eat at Hachi Hachi, the same sushi restaurant where we celebrated Vina's birthday last year. Since Febby can't eat raw foods while Tania can't eat spicy ones, we ordered the same thing as last year's. I forgot the name already but they were mixed of sushi without raw ingredients. It was delicious!! Yummy~


















I ordered something like chocolate smoothies drink, the safest drink for me,kkkk~
Btw the second picture was the 2nd batch of sushi we ordered because apparently we indeed have huge stomach. After finishing the 1st order in record time (7 minutes!!!!), we decided we were still hungry.

Memel: Umm....I think I still hungry

Vina: Yeah, me too

Cassie: Is this even normal?

Tania: You don't know it? Sushi has such effect, you'll still feel hungry even after eat a lot of it, you only feel full some times after (this girl really is experienced in foods)

Vina: Okay, so we'll order something else?

Febby: Yeah, let's ask the waiter ofr the menu

All the while Cassie and I only looked amused XD And after the 2nd order was polsihed in another record time (NOTE: we are 6 girls with only a plate of sushi so you know lah....)

Febby: Who's still hungry?

Allexcme: ME!!

Me: You've got to be kidding me! How can you still hungry?? I'm already very full now!

Febby: But we still are! Are you sure you're full already?

Me: VERY!!!

Okay, so even though they said they were still hungry we stopped right there. Because, as Tania previously had said, we will feel full later. After that and fetched the photos, we went to Memel's house at Gang Kelinci. My dad will pick me up there while the others will have a sleepover. Funny was none of them brought a toothbrush, so hilarious these girls, I love them~

While waiting at Memel's house, we were indulged in various conversation like how to do CPR, comics, Super Junior....whatever. I sometimes in awe at how interesting girls' conversations can be, we can switch to one thing to another pretty fast.

Anyway, even though I was pissed at them earlier, I found myself cheerful and happy by the end of the day. I never can hate my friends, I love them to much to do so. They are precious to me....


And as an addition, I've met my junior high school friend Ella today. WOAH, SHE'S MARRIED ALREADY!!! With a white guy, and have a baby already too!! OMG~~~
Okay, no racist thing in previous words, I'm just amazed that's all. I'm happy for you, Ella!!! And I wonder if she's a model or something. She's tall and pretty, plus has a dark skin. Definitely has the cuts to be a model.


Okay, enough to write in a day. I'll continue tomorrow.....maybe..
So sorry for Vina and Cassie, I can't upload good pics of you....(Vina, you deserved it after made me wait that long!)


Let's call it a day now~

No comments:

Post a Comment