Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Monday, June 1, 2009

Day 8: Uh....I have no idea really...

Good day~

Woah, it's been a REALLY long time...

So many things happened during those days I was absent updating I eventually forgot what I wanted to write :P
I guess I'll write whatever I have in mind (isn't that the point of writing journal??)

First of all, the thing that happened recently and I still remember the most. I'm one of the moderators of a community in LJ: minnie_a_day. Basically the mods have to post one pic of Sungmin everyday and we have made a rotation turn for each of mods, we have 5 mods here. I got Thursday and that's the day I usually update. The starter of the comm is Jan, my Philippine friend. Since she is the starter she usually updates the most and also covers when the other mods can't update. Aside of the 5 mods ( Jan, ai_sumairu, sungminxx, hotarumyst and I) we also have an uploader, catchmyambition, though she doesn't want to be a mod. Anyway she's really helpful.

The roblem is: last week I got a surprise. After I posted at 21th May, no one post anything until catchmyambition posted at 27th (wednesday). I admit I was ignorant as well, only realizing it when I updated at thursday although I do feel something was amiss. And I was totally confused after that. Like I said, Jan usually covers when the otehrs can't post...so where is she?

Luckily I have her msn & I contacted her there. She said she's busy and really, it doesn't matter, we all have our business too and I'm not surprised. WHat really caught me was the total blank in a week. And one more thing: hotarumyst still updates her own LJ (and DA) with her arts. Which brought up a question: why doesn't she update in our comm? She's one of the mods, for God's sake!!! D:<

In the edn, Jan and I decided to contact the three other mods. Before I did so though, I checked the comm again to make sure of things. I found that ai_sumairu is still updating, only missing a week when she had exams and I found the proof in her LJ. Okay so I didn't need to contact her. As for sungminxx, Jan said she's very busy with school and rarely updates her own LJ, this one also true but I still send her a message to tell her about the problems and her availability in the mods jobs.

I've decided to be a little harsh to hotarumyst since this girl is our biggest problem. She's 14, an artist that often updates with her arts, still in school, but rarely updates in our comm....I think she needs to learn about responsibility again. 14 is old enough to know about this thing.
So far both of them haven't replied yet, so I'll see when the time comes.

2nd problem is.....seems like I myself am not good in managing my own schedules, which will be dangerous in the future. I often browsing the net, too captivated I presume, but still too lazy to do my mandarin homeworks, to check my wardrobe, to re-read my welcome booklet, to try ironing with my aunt's iron, to read a lot of books that mountain my room....and the worst of all of them: I know it is bad but I'm still doing it.


.....I must say I'm very sad & disapointed with the fact.


I'm a 23 years old woman, I should've be a mature woman like my age. I know I have responsibilities, I have my duties, ad yet still lazing around.


I tell myself over and over agian if I keep slacking off it'll be bad in the future, that it'll be bad for me & those around me, plus it's not good for my health too.

And I'm still like this.


Praying to God won't help either, since it's useless to wish upon something but not doing anything to reach your goals.

Basically it's my biggest problem now...


My 3rd problem (not that I remember), is not actually a big problem.....or maybe not yet. I just saw my friend Allentine pictures of a party in Glion. Well. It's scaring me a bit since Europeans drink a lot and there are bottles of alcohol everywhere. Of course I can avoid too much drinking....I'm just hoping I won't be dragged too deep. I don't want to be a party animal or a drunkard or whatever bad things. And I'm sure I can trust Allentine to take care of herself. God bless us to stay true to ourselves....


....and I really have no idea what to write again for now. I'll edit this entry if I remember other things i have to add here.


So for now.....I'll call it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment