Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Day 9: ..........annoying

Hi there...

I AM SLEEPY!!!!

And that's all because of my friend Siska, who made me wait for hours in msn!!

Lemme tell you the whole story...


It was around 11 am when i was chatting with ShinyIslandMan as usual when Siska poked me. She told me that she's a bit agitated....scared perhaps, since next week is her finals and she'll start her internship soon. She said she's worried of the job, probably because she knows no one at her interns place, and she's scared to be separated with her best friend Ci Yenny.

The last one really makes me annoyed.

Ok, knowing her, I understand she'll feel scared and nervous since she's so much like me when I was her age. She's timid, shy, innocent, but curious as well.
Ci Yenny is a master student in the same school as her, about 3 years older than me, and apparently such an important figure for her: an older sister, best friend, advisor. Ok, I don't mind. What irritated me is instead of be more mature and independent, she's only became too dependent to ci Yenny.





Siska, what's the point of schooling abroad if you don't try to spread your wings, expand your knowledge, polish your skills...and most of all, be independent and mature by your own way?

Honestly, I'm disapointed with you. I try to understand, really, what's wrong with you? Did something bad happened and made you traumatized or you are always this weak-willed?

And by the way.....just before I could give her one or two decent advices, she was gone offline, said she needed to go back to dorm and will be online again in 10.

She did online again....at 3 am Indonesian time.

She has made me waiting for hours, after making me worried of her, and thank God this girl still know how to apologize. But then she was brb again to shower for about an hour. I was half-dead already, it was 4 am!!!!
At least I still have ShinyIslandMan to talk to while waiting for this girl.

Siska, you never acted like this before. I'm not asking you to respect me, only to appreciate other people's care and concern for you. Are you really that stressed until you, who always polite to elders, started to act slightly rude to me?


Nevertheless, I'm still annoyed until now. I guess I do hold grudges for long~


By the way, ShinyIslandMan also got a problem with someone younger than her XD that girl is around Siska's age, she's a Polish living in Lithuania. She commented on SIM's entry in polish, suddenly talking to her as if they know each other for a long time while SIM doesn't even recognize her :P then when she found out SIM makes headers and animated icons, she was suddenly "asked" for her to make Big Bang icons.

ROFLMAO much?

SIM never made BB icons, dear~ <3 she might be listening to their songs but not a fan, so your request is impossible...and excessive considering you didn't even use "please" and uninvited.

It doesn't have to be elderly to say "youngsters these days are impolite/rude, doing anything they want without respect to elders"


And mandarin still killing me!!! >.<

I'm so sleepy right now, and that's all that girl's fault for keeping me awake until 4 am!!



Enough ranting, now is mandarin time! I'll call it a day now.

No comments:

Post a Comment