Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Monday, September 7, 2009

Day 21: I'm.....numb?

At first I was worried.

Then I was annoyed. Really really annoyed.

My group mates are so irresponsible!!!!

Julian did work hard for the interview but he didn't realize our presentation is 2 weeks away....

I have no idea of what to write from that 1 1/4 pages of interview result....and how to make it a 3000 words report none the less.

Russian couple are away God-knows-where and will show up in class at Thursday.

Leaving me & Julian confused and have to work to find some info again.

Sweet.


Am I the only one panicking over the whole thing???

AM I too paranoid??

Maybe my tears are already dried up, strangely I'm not crying at all. Only shed some tears earlier today. I'm really looking forward to meet the student councilor....

Back to topic

I guess I should read some info about the whole RD things....if I'm not mistaken we have to do some analysis over this.

*sigh*


Maybe I should've take art path like my brother, at least I won't get frustrated over irresponsible group members and counting counting counting...


On the bright side, I got some info from Audrey about the prices of jackets here, plus cream for winter. Let's see if it'll work. Thanks, Audrey!! Get well soon!!

And poor Phuong....her request to get internship 1st got rejected!! They are so weird, she clearly stated that she has some financial problems and can't pay for the 2nd semester without working & they still insist her to finish 2nd semester 1st without giving advice or alternatives for her problems???


I...


I honestly don't know what to write or think right now...


I think I already gone numb about the whole thing...


I'm pretty sure I'll freak out again when the time is come



I'll call it a day now I guess.....

No comments:

Post a Comment