Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Monday, September 21, 2009

Day 23: I'm feeling better~

Yea, I'm finally feeling better. After a lot of tears, lonely feelings, walk around the town, routine counseling which still last until now, chatting with parents and e-mails from Ruhafzo...


And finally.....I think I can say I've started a new life as a more independent (and perhaps uncaring?) person.


I don't care anymore if they leave me alone again, like what just happened last week, I don't care anymore if they ignoring me, if they won't talk to me. Whatever. It's their choice and my life. As a result, I'm not crying anymore now. Okay, maybe at times but in general, no. I also feel more free than before. How stupid of me to stick with them all the time, it wasn't worth it. Not with that snobbish girl who doesn't understand that I'm different with her. Or maybe she understands and doesn't like it. The point is, she's ignoring me & make it a very obvious one too.

But I also a lot more closer with my other friends. These days, I feel particularly close with Audrey, Ruhafzo, Gina, Thi, and the last ones are Sherry and KangHo. I even planning to go to eat Korean food together with Sherry and KangHo. Funny, because it was just today I talked a lot with them (and being dorks in general) with them.

But in general, I'm happy I'm close to them. They are different with my last group of friends, I feel more free....but I also need to remind myself to be careful and know my limits, I don't want to repeat those sad feelings again.

And today I have done Rooms Division presentation. They said I did a good job but I actually think I was so nervous and it was quite obvious. Well. I'm happy too, because I've done my 1st presentation with so multi-cultural group members. I finally learned about them and even can talk leisurely with Julian, Inna & Vadim. I thought I will regret this but now I can see it from the bright side. Thank you, God, for giving me this precious opportunity!!!


But at the same time, I got a bad news: I didn't pass my Rooms Division test T_________T I only got 6.3...

I know we still have the presentation mark & the final assessment but still....if I started this bad, I'm getting worried of what will happen afterward. I hope I can be better.


Now, another good news of the day: I got my B permit! Yay!! So I can go to Paris!

Although my interest in going is limited with the fact that I have to go with her & endure a lot of branded shopping....now I'm thinking that maybe I should just go during winter break so that I can stay at Marsha's place? I can use this mid term break as a chance to explore Switzerland. Or go to Ik Yang's place in Netherlands?
I'm still thinking.....

Another bad news now: I have another basic accounting test this Thursday and it'll be hell because I'm already depressed of those depreciation things. Sometimes I wonder why I'm taking this class....

Another good news: program leader said they maybe can do something to my allergy for CBL. And she said I can take a look for the schedule in academic catalog. So....bad news: I probably will finished by 11th Dec the latest. Good news: I will finish next semester by the 4th of June so I can attend Fina's wedding!!!! OMG best news so far!!!!


So for today, I'm generally feeling good after a lot of joking with my adorkable friends~

I'll call it a day now XD

No comments:

Post a Comment