Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Day 1 the 2nd

Yes, day 1 the 2nd


I just want to share what I have done today since the 1st one was like an introduction (if you can call it introduction tho)

Well, today's mandarin lesson wasn't really good. I forgot I have to memorize the conversations (there are a lot!!) and well....hhh....laoshi is too demanding for me. I mean, from her stories about the disciples she has. She always praises me because she thinks I'm diligent and clever (who knows whatever she thinks actually) compared to another disciple of her, who is already working. SHe said this woman is lazy, never re-learn what she has got from her teachings. I can't blame her, really, although listening to laoshi's ramblings about her is funny. I mean, she's a working woman while I'm just waiting to go abroad, of course I have more time to spend. And having more time to spend doesn't mean I can spend it all with mandarin >.< I have other things to take care of.....like study preparations

Though I have to admit I'm kinda addicted to chatting. Well, my best friends are hilarious, especially my dearest ShiningIslandMan.....I can be an adorkable girl with her~

I cooked hamburgers for dinner with mom today....I hope my hair doesn't smell like smoked beef now.

And now, while I'm writing this, I'm fooling around in facebook while watching Idol Army SHINee vs 2PM. The show was so hilarious~ I don't know how many times I've watched it already but who cares....I need something to tickle my tummy with so much things I have to think and do.

HUrry up and go online SHinyIslandMan.........I just need someone to be dorkies together with XDD


So let's call it a day then....

No comments:

Post a Comment