Thursday, May 7, 2009

Day 2: fish, chicken, oatmeal

Good day.....(just a greeting)


Today I woke up at 10 AM.......two hours late from my original plan T_____T

It wasn;t exactly my fault. I slept at 3 AM because my friend Siska has poked me in MSN and it's been a long time since I talked with her. Besides, the content of our convo was interesting. VERY interesting.

I never expected one of the hotel school in Switzerland could be so....low-maintained or whatever good word I should put inside. She said she got bitten by insects (read: kutu kayu/kutu busuk) and the school wasn't taking care of the problem seriously! Some students already reported the case before but they did not get any response. At least now the school is taking care of it.....after they reported to the Headmaster. When Siska check her itchy bumps (yg 1 infeksi pula) to the school nurse, she (or he) insisted that it wan't because of the kutu. How irresponsible of them in handling the students' care & well-being.

The moral of the case: studying abroad isn't that cool.

Anyway


I went to Fish Spa with mom, gonggong and yiyi this noon. Fish spa....sounds weird but it's true. They said the fish eat our skins (baca: kulit ari) and it will make our skin healthier, with less unneeded skin.

(You know what I mean but I'm trying hard to write journals in english)

The moment we sat down in the fish tank, the fishes immediately attacked gonggong's feet. Wow, his feet must be very tasty and have lots of fish food. Mom, on the other hand, barely got any fish visiting her feet because she often scrubs her feet during bath time. Yiyi got some fishes too...........and it took a long time for the fishes to come to me, maybe because my skin is dry and chapped (yah pokonya kering lah) so the fishes have to wait until it soften.

If you ask me how it feels like.......well, i feel kesemutan. Whatever the word in english XDD


Ok, ticklish and kesemutan (still whatever the english word is). It was ticklish at first sinc ethere were only 2 or 3 fishes came to me but after yiyi out of the tank, I got more. About 6 perhaps.
Then after gonggong out of the tank??

O.O fully kesemutan I'd say.....

They were attacking me aalmost as soon as gonggong out!!!! Wow, it was a bit scary sight to see (fishes eat your feet??)
At least I'm assured that dead people in the sea.........ehm......well.........I'll censore what was I going to say. Yeah.

Btw after that we went to eat with another yiyi......and she brought her armies: her daughters, her grandchildren, and the baby sitter. I wasn't surprise anymore, it's nothing new.

Mom said my biaomei looks old with the glasses she was wearing. I'm not sure if it's true or not. She's always extrovert and stylish and daring compared to me.

Back to the topic.......I can't believe such a nice and comfy restaurant can forgot a customer's request. They really forgot my chicken katsu!!! I was left sms-ing with Ci Clif talking about Siska and Ade for a while before my biaojie decide to ask about my order. And when it arrived, it only has small prtion of grated carrot. And they wrote "with salad" in the menu. The only thing good was the kefir, the yoghurt like drink. It was very sour, exactly what I wanted.



Please, Solaria is much better than this (and with the same price too!)........


As for dinner, I was too lazy to cook so I've decided I'll just have oatmeal eaten with leftover veggie soup. The latter was my mom's suggestion since I didn't have any idea what to eat with the oatmeal and I can't eat it plain.
But when I opened the oatmeal package, I found there were things like........sticky things. Like kutu beras that left some sticky things to the rice or Japanese natto (hey, no bad feelings for the natto, they are quite tasty for me anyway). Mom said it's bad already so......bye bye my oatmeal dinner! (sigh)

In the end I have to cook my favorite dish, beef kailan, with mom. That's better than having nothing to eat. Hhhh....


So many things can happen in a day, yeah? Now I hope I'll remember to bring my camera the next time we go to Fish spa again....if there is a next time....


Now let's call it a day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment