Friday, May 8, 2009

Day 3: noise, strawberries

Good day


I woke up late again. I really need a stronger alarm I think. And I have a weird dream too, involving 2PM.......dorks are annoying me even in my dream XDD


Anyway, interesting things happened during today's mandarin lesson.

When i was arrived, there was lao shi's friend who was being treated with acupuncture by her. Then she moved to lao shi's room so we could start the lesson.

Half an hour later, Andre, a high school student who is also lao shi's student, came joined us.

Then the next -door neighbor, I don't know what happened, but it sounded like they were arguing and with a very loud voice too. And from somewhere, I don't know from inside the house or outside, there was a mandarin song being played. Probably a karaoke video or radio. Then when lao shi's friend came out of the room to the bathroom, the dog inside the house started barking. Hearing that, the poodle outside was also barking.

When the fried decided to go home, lao shi has to go out since her friend's house key was inside lao shi's car. Of course, the dogs were barking again when they heard their noises. It was soooo noisy!!!

As if they weren't enough, when lao shi was outside, the phone was ringing too!

It was utter chaos!!! So much noise & so many things happened at once Andre and I started to laugh at the situation~
And we didn't know where was nan lao shi at the time, he was suddenly dissapeared!!


After that, there was nothing interesting except Andre wrote 玉 (which lao shi said as king, I thought it was jade) upside down because he copied how lao shi wrote it for him and she was sitting in front of her XDDDD


When I got back home, I was too tired and lazy to cook steak like mom told me so. I just decided to eat pork meatballs from my yiyi.


Speaking of foods....I've ate a lot of strawberries today :P

At noon mom gave me some cut into pieces strawberries she bought from the market this morning. She also told me there was a strawberry juice in the fridge and i have to drink it before it turns bad (I drank it after my so late evening lunch).

Just now, right before I write this entry, she came with another set of strawberries.


I don't mind, strawberries are delicious and healthy......but I found it funny how much strawberries inside my tummy in a day~


Oh and I got another spam message in MSN via my meimei's account. That needs-to-get-a-life-person really annoying......tsk....

I'm currently chatting with ShinyIslandMan so...


I'll call it a day~

No comments:

Post a Comment