Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Day 7: chatting, friend, birthday

It's been a long time....


So yeah, every time I want to write something here, there were always some things up.....from the silliest to funniest I even forgot already what those were.
Sometimes I think I'm scatterbrain that way....

Anyway today is my birthday, I'm officially older (not that I'm not old XD) but I'm happy! Last night right at 00:00, my family came to my room with a chocolate cake & candles. My room smelt like burnt candles for a while but at least we ate the cake outside. But actually I was chatting with my cousin at the time. She's getting married next year and asked me to help her choose a gown from the designs she had chose herself. A hard task since they are all sooo pretty!!!

It seems that she has a problem choosing gown because of her soon-to-be mother-in-law. She prefers something simple yet elegant while her mother-in-law wants something....hmmm.....how to put it....elegant & luxurious I guess. I prefer her style though, I never liked too luxurious dresses. I sometimes wonder when I will tie the knot too, hahahaha~ obviously will take a long long time since I'm still happily single right now :P

Another problem is she's planning to get married by next summer & I don't know if I can make it to be her bridemaid since it's the time for my internship. I'm not exactly sure, but obviously it'll start at summer break as usual internship would do. I hope I can make it, I really want to see her in her wedding dress~


Back to birthday topic.....I got a lot of love from my facebook friends today XDD I've replied almost all of them one by one. Sounds crazy? Not for me. I wnat to appreciate all of them. Besides, I'm kinda free. Kinda.

And tonight I got another surprise: my good ol' friend Ochol added my MSN and we suddenly chat a lot about the old days and now XDD Funny how happy I am with such a simple thing. Maybe this is because I missed my old friends & he was one of the closest friends I've got when I was little.....only if you put aside his pranks. Agh....
But he's funny as ever XD some things never change I see, and I'm grateful for that.
Btw we are still chatting now but he is being brb to take a bath~

The next time they held primary school reunion again, they have to invite me!


As for now, as I write this entry, I'm also reading the 2009-2010 catalogue of GIHE, my soon-to-be school in Switzerland. I'm trying to choose which subject I will take. I think this catalogue is a bit different from last year's. I've noticed there are less subjects to take for PG students, which actually is advantageous for me, I was confused for a while of which subject to take. I only have minimum 36 credits but there are much more credits I have to take, just because there are a lot of subjects I wanted to take. With less subjects available, it's easier for me to choose.

I hope I won't fail any class. The school fee is expensive, VERY, so I have to do my best. JIA YOU!!


Speaking of studying, I think I want to complain about laoshi again. Once again I said she's too demanding!!! And she forgot which part I have to learn & memorize, so what I has studied last night was almost, ALMOST ALL, useless. Hhh......but what exactly I can say? She's not a young woman, she's my mom's age. If she's forgetful, then it's the work of nature, and she's an elder to me so I can't get angry no matter how annoyed I was.

Well, not exactly :P

I did protest at her. She gave me too much zuo ye!!! Writing a letter, making 13 zhao ju, memorizing about 35 vocabs (and what I've memorized are the ke wen), plus memorizing a short poetry by Li Bai!!! Huh, I was up until 3 AM just because memorizing the ke wen.....granted taht I love Li Bai's poetries but still....
Then during class today what she told me to do convo with were the previous ke wen....argh!!!!

And like I said, I can't do anything about it.

If I tell this to ShinyIslandMan, she probably will scold me again for being so passive & "too polite to someone who take advantage of you". Uh-huh, I know that. But it' smy nature & it's a habit that hard to change.

I'm glad I've decided to write a blog, I really need a place to let out all feelings kept within this heart-mind-soul that I couldn't let out.




I'll call it a day for now~

No comments:

Post a Comment