Monday, May 11, 2009

Day 5: shopping, food, headache, prayer

I wonder if it's a good day....


Well, obviously yesterday was a good day. I chatted with ShinyIslandMan, as usual, but that was the first time we talked about fashion XD we both love Korean fashion though she loves tomboy and casual style while I like both casual and dresses....
She was complaining of how her mom doesn't approve her clothing style, auntie wants her to wear dresses like me :P

See, this is my dress~
Auntie wants her to wear something like this (ShinyIslandMan told me so).

To be honest I'm a bit embarrassed too, this one seems so flowery but since she said it's not childish and I will look good in it, okay then.

Btw ever since I bought this one, I started to enjoy looking at dresses. Before I wasn't confident enough to wear dresses, skirts or shorts. I only wear jeans. But now I guess it's about time I give it a try. I'm old enough to do so 0(^.^)0

Anyway, today I went shopping with mom at Mangga Dua. Originally we wanted to buy stockings and purse for me, plus looking around just in case we find some nice sweaters for winter. In the end, I bought a simple grey dress, mom bought a blouse, and it was only much later when we decided to go home when we finally found a kiosk that sells stockings, socks and tights (which are what I bought). Mom said I should wear dresses more often since I'm "still young, beautiful and fair-skinned". Aiya....

Anyway ever since we found out I have cholesterol problem, I've been trying to eat oatmeal at least once a day. I like oatmeals, I can eat it with whatever foods available in my house as long as it has broth or a soup. Yesterday I ate oatmeal with opor and today I ate it twice with burger meat and cap cay (however I suppose to write it anyway?).

But the so-called lowering cholesterol rate (I don't know how to write this either) was epically failed when mom decided we will buy KFC for me & gege's lunch. Oh man.....and here I thought I could skip junk foods for a while......

And then, I don't know why, the moment we reached home, I got massive headache. My head was pounding (and perhaps still is now, I'm not sure), maybe because we got home late and I'm not used to eat late like that. It was already 4 PM when I finished lunch and bathed, it was too late to catch a nap so I just browsed internet and played Coffee Buzzed as usual.

Well, at least I'm not in a total bad mood like the other day.

Btw dad lost his StarOne sim card. Why are all the men in my house so careless and ignorant??? Like father like son.......


I was chatting with Siska for a while before I write this, she is eating dinner now. Since I often online, she always seeks for advices to me.

I want to pray a bit here, since I usually can't even open my heart enough to see things in my heart.

Lord, I want to thank You for letting me feel like this. Ever since I was little I always let people take advantage of me. I let my childhood friends copied homeworks I had done with so much efforts and they didn't even thank me. I let them ignored me after all I've done to them. However during my later days, You has made them open my eyes of how annoying I was being. Now I am changed and I hope for the good. I often feel lonely, which I know mostly because my friends are already working or because they still think I'm the annoying girl from the past, I try not to care too much. Lord, I thank You for giving me blessings, for letting me develop the thought of trying to see everything form every sides available. I am most grateful that I can share my past experiences to my younger friends: ShinyIslandMan, Ari and Siska. I feel like an older sister for them and I really grateful for the chance You're giving to me.
I am grateful I have Widi as my friend, even though I feel neglected at times, it's always me who calls her and never her to me. I understand though, she is more charming and friendly, she has a lot of friends who care. I'm not the only one but I'm still happy and proud she still sees me important.
Lord, I know I'm materialistic, I always greedy and selfish, always want more and more than I should have to. Still, this is what You gave me to control myself, I trust You and I know this is an imprtant lesson from You. I love You for every single thing You gave me and plan for me, whatever it will be. Please guide my way so that I still can be myself and not walk into the wrong path.

Amen.


I'll call it a day now.

No comments:

Post a Comment