Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Day 1

Let's start the day



This is not the first attempt of writing a blog......

....and I'm already at a loss of what to write >.<


Okay, I'll start to write about myself first.

I'll be 23 this year.....no wait....I'll be 23 soon. I was born in the year of tiger and I'm of Chinese descent. I have an older brother & we both are living with my parents. I'll be out of the house soon though, I'm going to Switzerland for Postgraduate Study.

Speaking of PG, I'm a bit worried about this one. Sure, I was living in a dorm during my university days, but Switzerland is far far away from home plus -probably- with a very different cultures. I just hope I'll do everything right. The school fees & living costs are way to expensive and the last thing I want to do is burden my parents even more.

I've been stressing over those problems since I've first decided I'll continue my study there. Then again, is it really my decision at all? I've decided to take the study because:
1. my former study in Japanese major isn't enough for me
2. cultural study & translations aren't highly appreciated by my countrymen
3. being raised in a country with such stereotypes has made me doubt my future living & welfare

.....maybe those 3 are enough for now.


I should check whatever things I need to bring there....


I guess it's enough for the first blog.


I'll call it a day then.

No comments:

Post a Comment